Frequently Asked Questions about JFest
JFest 2013 - June 1, 2013
Where is Camp Jordan?
- Fred Pruet Pkwy, East Ridge, TN 37412
Can we camp?
- Primitive Camping is available at Camp Jordan for $5 per person. RV's are welcome and are also $5 per person per night.
When do gates open?
- 9:00am on Saturday
How late will the event go?
- Approximately 8 :00pm
- Outdoor Seating - bring a lawn chair or blanket
- Canopies are allowed in the back of the festival grounds only
Kids World & Extreme Games
- Inflatable Children’s Rides
- Inflatable Rides Available for Extra Charge ($5 Wristband)
What are the food costs? What kind of food?
- Approximately $1.00 to $3.00 per item / $5.00 Value Meal
- Burgers, Chicken Sandwiches, Tacos, Hot Dogs, Pizza, Nachos, Funnel Cakes, BBQ, Fried Oreos, Hawaiian Ice, Cotton Candy, Popcorn, Coke Products, and Water
Will coolers or Outside Food / Drinks be allowed Inside Event?
- No (Unless it’s for infant formula or for medical need)
Can you leave and come back?
- Yes (the tickets will be wristbands this year)
What if it rains?
- We'll be there rain or shine!
How much is Parking?
- No charge for parking
What is the expected lineup and times for artists to play?
- 8am - Run for God 5k
- 9:30a - Adam Cappa
- 10:45a - Calling Glory
- 12:00p - Luminate
- 1:15p - City Harbor
- 2:30p - Kerrie Roberts
- 3:45p - Jason Gray
- 5:00p - Royal Tailor
- 6:15p - Sanctus Real / Jeremy Camp
(times subject to change)